Condominium Insurance is complicated. You will need two policies to adequately cover your property. Each condominium policy is different. Depending on your buildings Master Condominium Insurance policy and association documents you may need to cover either all or part of the inside of your unit. You may or may not be responsible for a large deductible on the Master Condominium Policy. Loss Assessment coverage is available in the event you as a unit holder are charged for a loss to the common areas of your building.

Let us provide the expertise needed to purchase the coverage you need for your Individual condominium policy.

Contact us today - contact McLaughlin Insurance