The McLaughlin Agency represents over 100 contractors. We exist "to be a uniquely outstanding service organization" and are proud of the unparalleled brokerage and consulting services which we provide to the construction industry.
As construction industry specialists, we are involved with the following trade associations: Associated General Contractors (AGC), Associated Sub-Contractors of Massachusetts (ASM), Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC), and Massachusetts Surety Association (MSA). Because we understand the construction business and its unique issues, we are able to provide unparalleled value-added services.
Our consulting approach to providing risk management services enables us to provide our construction clients with detailed written analysis of their issues, options and potential solutions.
We provide our construction clients with valuable educational services, including risk management seminars specifically designed to deal with real day-to-day issues and problems.
Success, profit and strong surety bonding relationships go hand-in-hand. We have earned an uncommon reputation for professionalism, integrity and success with our surety relationships.
• Construction specialists that understand the construction industry.
• Strong problem-solving capabilities.
• Quick service: Claims, Certificates, bonds, demand contact issues.
• Relationships with the nation's leading providers of construction insurance; we shop for best price.
• A consulting approach to risk management: Comprehensive written exposure analysis.
• Periodic risk management reviews.
• Risk management client seminars: Third-party liability, indemnification issues, builders risk issues, safety issues.
• A highly professional, experienced staff that has earned an outstanding reputation for client services.