New flood maps are being issued. If your property is in a high risk flood zone your lender will likely require you to purchase flood insurance. The location of your property on the flood map determines if your property will be covered under a Standard Flood policy, or, a Preferred Risk Flood policy.

To be considered a flood, the waters must cover at least two acres or affect at least two properties.

Our professional staff will help you determine if, and, what type of flood insurance you need.